POD Active have collaborated with team rider Adam Cianciarulo for a new take on the tried and tested monochromatic K4 2.0 knee brace. The new K4 AC9 LE boasts vibrant pops of color and dynamic graphical treatment inspired by AC’s love of the Californian pop punk scene, while still featuring the unprecedented strength and performance of the original K4 2.0 brace.// PROTECTION WITH A POP PUNK EDGE
- Covered with flecks of vivid color and playful, quirky graphics, the K4 AC9 LE brace draws inspiration from the pop punk music scene of the late 90s and early 2000s. That scene had a strong crossover with the board sports and moto lifestyles and the artwork pays homage to the graphical direction of album artwork, tour posters and merch from the time.
- Impact Modified Lightweight Composite frames anchor to the hinges for optimal load transfer away from the knee joint, without compromising feel for the bike. It feels invisible, you feel invincible.
// THE INCREDIBLE HUMAN MOTION® HINGE
- The intensity of modern sport places the human knee at significant risk which is why we developed our own Synthetic Ligaments™ to reduce the strain on yours.
- Inspired by the human body, our patented Human Motion® technology uses the power of Synthetic Ligaments™ engineered from Vectran Fibres™ (5X stronger than steel) to provide progressive, multidirectional motion control.
- The New POD Hinge Housing provides smooth contact surface against your knee avoiding abrasion and delivering new levels of comfort, performance & reliability.
// AWESOMELY STRONG IMPACT GUARDS
- CE impact tested & certified Full Coverage guards protect against impacts, handlebar strikes, plus enhance comfort when kneeling.
- The impact guards are easily removable to convert the brace for multi-sport use.
// FREAKING COOL ADAPTIVE CUFFS
- The Adaptive Cuffs were designed to conform to various leg shapes, while adapting to muscle movement. They accommodate muscle motion and disperse load reducing the risk of skeletal fractures.