Developed by a pioneer in the medical industry, the technology used in the Airhawk seat cushion was originally developed to prevent pressure injuries of patients who were bed-ridden or confined to a wheelchair. By using interconnected cells, the Airhawk cushion can adapt to the individual contours of the rider, and distribute weight in a way regular seats and pads can’t. The non-slip surface on the underside of the pad sits securely on the top of the seat, and also comes with attachment loops for semi-permanent mounting and security.Available in six sizes:
- Cruiser R Small will fit Sport Touring, Sport Bikes, Dual Sports, Standards, and non-Touring Harleys
- Cruiser R Large Big Cruisers, H-D Touring models and non-H-D Touring models.
- Medium cruiser fits Big Cruisers, Sport Touring, Standards, and Non-Touring Harleys
- Cruiser pillion fits passenger seats of Sport touring, Dual Sport, Standards and Non-Touring Harleys.
- DualSport fits dual sport bikes as well as hard-to-fit seats where the Cruiser and Medium Cruiser are too wide and the Small Cruiser is too long